Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Life Drawing 7.3.13

Pen, 5 minutes

Time keeps doing that flying thing, it's nearly next life drawing session and I haven't blogged about the last one yet, so here we go!

Pen, 5 minutes

I really enjoyed this session; I was in a drawing mood (which helps) and I was really pleased with how my drawings came out. As ever, somethings worked better than others but overall I was pleased. I was particularly pleased with my line drawings this week, I feel that I captured the poses well and got some good results.

Pen, 2 minutes

Pen, 1 minute, not looking at paper

Pen, 2 minutes

Caf gave us some lovely poses, especially one involving 3 out of 4 limbs which made some interesting shapes to draw.

Water-soluble graphite, 30 minutes

I was less pleased with my longer drawings this week, although looking back at the long pose I like it more now-it's quite imposing! I'm enjoying experimenting with composition a bit more, choosing a section of the body and working on that and not worrying too much about the rest of it.


The next set of sessions starts on 18th April, if you would like any more information please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment