Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Knitting!



Tomorrow is the big day! My friend Faye and I will be in the centre of Carlisle from 2pm knitting away. If you can make it come and join us as we knit scarves and blanket squares for The Big Issue as part of The Big Knitathon. If you've never knitted before we can help you or if you just want to do a couple of rows rather than a whole square that would still be a great help. Cornerstone have very kindly donated some yarn so if you don't have any supplies don't worry!



This week I have been in the paper and on radio promoting our event, being on the radio was scary, I was so nervous! However, the presenter (Kevin Ferniough, BBC Radio Cumbria) was very friendly which helped and I had my knitting so that kept me busy.



You can also help by donating money. I have a Just Giving page whee you can donate or you can text KNIT 48 followed by the amount you'd like to donate to 70070. Thank you for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment