Pages

Saturday 20 October 2012

Life Drawing 18th October 2012

One page drawing! Water-soluble graphite on prepared paper.

I can't believe I haven't posted in two weeks, I just haven't felt like it. I've been busy making C*****mas gifts and it seems to have stopped all other creative juices flowing! Anyway, Thursday's life drawing session was another good one. I really enjoy having Caf as a model as she is willing to do crazy things like balance on tables and fall over to get interesting poses (although in a lot of our drawings she looked like she'd been murdered!) I've also been trying to keep up with my experimenting/mixed media approach and I suprised myself by working on one drawing for an entire 25 minutes. I also managed to get a whole drawing on one page (well, pretty much.)

Water-soluble graphite and pen on prepared ground

Pen, continuous line

Pen

Pen

Isolating and drawing one section of the pose

Two drawings, different parts of the same pose

Same pose as above

No comments:

Post a Comment