Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Life Drawing 20th September 2012


Quick brush and ink sketch
Another quiet but successful session last night. Our model Martin had some excellent poses for us. I was struggling with getting the proportions right last night and there were a lot of my drawings that I was not at all happy with. However, there are a few that aren't so bad. I tried to be a bit more controlled and less scribbly this week, not sure how well that worked for me! Foe next session I think I'm going to prepare some papers to work on to add a bit more textural interest to my drawings. I might also do a really super-huge one, especially if it's a quiet session.

Pen, 2 minutes

Pen 2 minutes

Pen, 2 minutes

Pen, 3 minutes

Pen, 5 minutes

Pen, 2 minutes

Ink, 15 minutes

Ink, 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment