Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

A Summery Summary

Owl cushions commissioned for a wedding

Each owl had the wedding date embroidered on the back

Crazy Owls!
July and August, even more so than the rest of this insanely busy year, seem to have flashed before my eyes. Instead of attempting to recap and explain all the madness I thought I'd just post a few pictures of some of the things I've been up to. I've just got back from a much needed holiday and feeling pretty much human again. I think I might need to reassess that whole work/life balance thing. It's been fun but there has definitely not been enough sleep!

Appleby Agricultural show

It was very muddy


Cushions!

Images from Impecunious' Summer Project, Wonderland. A week long community arts extravaganza held at Botcherby Community Centre.

Wonderland art work

Mask making

Mushroom making

Mushroom making

Butterfly decorating

The crystal cave

Crystal Cave


More plastic stuff

Magic mushrooms in the crystal cave

Decorations

Pom-pom caterpillar

UV wool and butterfly decorations

1 comment:

  1. Love the spotty owl and mushroom making looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete