Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Exciting Times

Delicate Stitches stand at Masseuse Smooth

I've had an even busier than normal week this week but it's been full of lots of good things. One of which I shall now tell you about. I've done a couple of craft fairs in Appleby organised by Masseuse Smooth who also have a shop in Penrith and they've asked me if I would like to sell some of my items in their shop. They already stock work by several other makers and I've been thinking for a while about trying to get my work into a 'bricks and mortar' shop rather than just my Folksy shop so it seemed like the ideal opportunity. So, today I took some of my items down and they're now available for sale there. Exciting times indeed! More to come later about other exciting things I've done this week...

Brooches and hair clips

Door stops

Cushions

No comments:

Post a Comment