Pages

Sunday 25 September 2011

Completed Stole of many Purples

The completed stole

Detail of some of the pattern

Before my Shadowfolds book arrived I finished the stole of many purples and have been happily wrapped up in it on these cooler autumn evenings. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out although I think I would use thicker yarns (or smaller needles) if I was to make it again, I keep getting my ring caught in the holes! It was a very satisfying thing to make as it grew very quickly (due to the 10mm needles used) and the lace pattern was very easy to memorise. It also used up lots of odds and ends and I was really good and didn't buy any new yarn for it. Of course now I will have to go and replenish my stash...

Double wrapped

Drapey

Bundled

Pattern detailStole of many purples

No comments:

Post a Comment